Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 12 (Legs and Back)

I didn't show a ton of improvement on my numbers from last week. In the first round I was able to do about one more pull-up per exercise, but in the second round I was pretty weak. My legs felt fine throughout the work out, so I'll probably push it a bit more next week, or carry more weight on the lunges. The wall squats are still very difficult and definitely suck the energy right out of me.

I was a little weak on ab ripper x as well. A lot of the moves in Ab ripper involve moving your legs while in a seated position, and they felt extra heavy today. I probably notice it more because last week I didn't do ab ripper directly after "legs and back," instead coupling it with the Kenpo the following day. However, toward the end of the ab routines, I was very strong. My core always feels incredibly tight after performing the exercises, so I'm beginning to look forward ab ripper x (not really, but I like the result).

After all the workouts today, I felt extra pumped, and noticed that I am gaining some size and shape in my scrony arms. Its really motivating to see these kinds of results in just under two weeks of regular exercise and balanced dieting. I also notice a big difference in my energy throughout the day. I'm working out twice as much and feel like I've got twice the stamina. I'm eager to see where I'll be 10 weeks from now, but meanwhile, I'm enjoying the jouney. 12 down, 78 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment