Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 11 (Yoga X)

Wasn't really in the mood for Yoga X today, but I did it anyway. I had forgotten that it is an hour-and-a-half and didn't leave a lot of time between it and going to volleyball, so I was kind of rushed. I was less clumsy with the moves this time, and maintained good balance throughout. I'm always a little shakey afterward though because we hold poses for so long that my muscles fatigue a bit. My upper back is a little tight.

Volleyball was alright tonight, but I felt a little uncoordinated. We grabbed a couple beers after class and watched the last half of the Laker/Sun game. Pretty exciting finish if you watched it (Artest put back FTW with no time remaining). I had a Cajun chicken sandwich (dry, no fries), which really hit the spot. I had another cookie when i got home so the diet was a little messed up tonight, but worth it. 11 down, 79 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment