Friday, May 28, 2010

Day Ten (Shoulders and Arms)

Today was weird because I feel a little softer than yesterday. My weight is also back up to 179, though that was directly after drinking 32 oz. of water. My workout went well, and rather quickly. Since I have an extra set of dumbbells now, there isn't as much time wasted switching weights on and off. Doing the routine continuously kept my heart rate up for the entire 50 minute workout.

I'm getting really good at Ab ripper, and can almost do every move the entire time now. I'm hoping that by next week I'll be able to bang the whole thing out.

My mom sent some cookies that arrived today, so I had a couple. They're oatmeal based so I felt like they were healthy, but there was probably a bunch of butter in them. Also, I had a salad at work that I forgot to modify with dressing on the side, so it was drenched. Its a lemon vinagrette, but its olive oil based, so it was probably a little higher in fat than the P90X diet would recommend. So it goes. Ten down, 80 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment