Monday, May 24, 2010

Day Seven (X Stretch or Rest)

This is a little like normal yoga. Its a bunch of stretches that we do throughout the week, but these are a little longer and more concentrated. The hour actually flies by pretty quickly and I felt really good afterward. My hips have always been pretty tight, so I'm hoping that by the end of the 90 days, they will have loosened up a bit.

Its been a week, and I definitely feel and see some results. There is a little more definition in my shoulders and chest area, as well as around my torso. My stomach feels a little tighter, and my pants fit a little less snugly. I've lost 3.5 lbs, but that's a tricky measurement to go by because I regularly fluctuate between 175 and 180 depending on the week. Overall I have more energy and just feel fitter of body and mind. So far so good. I've decided to post updated pictures every two weeks (instead of weekly) so the progress is more evident. Seven down, 83 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment