Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 16 (Plyometrics)








Today went incredibly well. Like the Ab Ripper X, Plyometrics was another routine that I am noticeably improving on. In week one, I had to keep pausing the DVD as my legs were burned out after only a few moves. Now not only am I finishing without stopping, but I’m increasing the intensity at which I perform the exercises as well. I’m exhausted by the end of it, but I have enough energy to really push myself throughout.



The diet went fine again today, but there was an obstacle I had to overcome. I had an audition for a Jack in the Box commercial, and the burger is supposed to be huge, so they made you take giant bites out of two egg buns. As I’ve said before this is the low-carb, fat-burner part of the diet, so egg bread doesn’t go over too well. I had to keep spitting out the bites (4 takes in all) into a nearby garbage can (and I clearly wasn’t the only one). Then I had a callback for the same spot at 6:30 where we did like 8 takes and a total of 4 buns. If I book it, I’ll be eating burgers all day, but I’ll gladly make an exception for that.



I’ve posted my photos after 16 days, which look pretty similar to my shots after week one (See before photos in very first posting: ">The Justification").
I notice a little more definition in my abs and my lower chest, but mostly I just feel stronger. I can’t really expect to be JACKED after two weeks, but I’m certainly slimmer and starting to build lean muscle. 16 down. 74 to go…

1 comment:

  1. Doing well... I can tell. Didn't meant to rhyme.

    ReplyDelete