Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 19 (Legs and Back)

More improvement on the back portion of the work out. In the first round of pull-ups, I was able to complete 10 without chair assistance, and maxed out at 14 with the chair. When I first started I could only do 8. This seems like a small improvement, but each single pull-up increase usually takes a while. I also notice that my stamina throughout the rest of the pull-ups has improved, and I'm adding about one extra pull-up to each exercise (there are 4 sets that you perform twice).

I've also added weights to all of the leg exercises to further increase the intensity. I wasn't really feeling fatigued during the work out, but later i was definitely sore in my hamstrings and butt.

Diet was fine today, but I ran out of protein bars and had to eat a chicken breast at work for a snack. Even though it was "charbroiled," I could tell they cooked it on the flat-grill for a minute or so because it seemed to be covered in oil. Needless to say, i spent more on food at work than normal, because I had a salad when I got there, chicken breast, and then an Ahi sandwich for dinner. 19 down, 71 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment