Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 15 (Chest and Back)

I had to do this workout after work, and was a little tired from being up late the previous night and having some drinks. I was really looking forward to exercising tho and couldn't wait to get off and start lifting. I started around 11 pm and instantly felt pumped. My arms and chest were feeling great and I felt really strong throughout every routine.

I really pushed it on each exercise and noticed it in my arms, chest and back. Even though my numbers were about the same as last week, I just felt like I was doing the moves with more intensity and getting a lot out of it.

Ab ripper X was quite a bit easier today as well, and I almost completed everything without stopping. I'm really shocked at how quickly I've progressed with the ab workout because on day one, I could only do about half the moves. It's really motivating to see results so quickly. The program is definitely living up to what it promises in the infomercial. 15 down, 75 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment