Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 17 (Shoulders and Arms)

Saw definite improvement on this day. Increased weight on almost every exercise by 5 lbs. The only routine I didn't increase weight was the shoulder press. I still max out around 8-10 reps with 23 pounds, so i kept it the same. My biceps and triceps felt especially strong after the workout and stayed pumped up all day. I really enjoy this workout because I can push myself to the limit without feeling to exhausted afterward (chest and back, and legs and back drain me).

Improvement again on Ab ripper x. Can make it half way through all the exercises without any sort of modification or break. About 15 reps into the leg scissors I do need 1 rep of break, but this is far better than a break every 5 reps when I started. Also, I was able to do all 40 mason twists at the end, which I used to only be able to perform about 8 before failing over and over again.

Stuck to diet well today. 17 down, 73 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment