Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Days 20 and 21 ( Kenpo and Rest/ X Stretch)

I substituted BVB for Kenpo again on Saturday, which I can see becoming a trend for me. I get a really good aerobic workout in the sand, and enjoy it far more than Kenpo, so I don't feel guilty for skipping it. I also get to be in the sun with people instead of in my garage watching a TV so BVB's going to win hands down everytime.

Had lunch witht the GF at a great healthy/flavorful place called Mendocino Farms in the Marina. It's sit down restaurant quality food that you line-order, pick-up and eat at picnic benches outside the store front. They're a part of the "slow-food" movement, which involves providing fresh, locally-grown produce and meats, that are prepared in a delicious and interesting fashion. I highly recommend it to those that live near one.

I chose to rest again on Sunday because I had to work during the day and watched the Laker game at a sports bar directly after (Ref's played a big role in this one; Kobe sidelined for several minutes in the first and second half due to ticky-tack fouls that put him into trouble early). I was going to stretch after, but had some other errands to take care of and talked to my parents for about an hour (Happy Birthday Mom). I'll probably stretch next week since I've skipped it twice now. There's a lot of stretching anyhow thoughout the week, in addition to an hour and a half of Yoga, so I'm okay if it doesn't fit into my schedule. 21 down, 69 to go...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your responses! I have received such encouraging words from so many people, especially from those who have tried P90X. It's like a fraternity. Keep the positive emails ..
    P90x Fitness Program

    ReplyDelete